Re: Bad interraction between krb5_context and krb5_ccache

Le Thu, Nov 16, 2000 at 03:55:39PM +0100, Johan Danielsson écrivait:
> GOMBAS Gabor <gombasg@inf.elte.hu> writes:
>
> > What about file caches when the cache is initialized in one process and
> > is used in another process?
>
> I'm talking about the cache data structure, not the credentials
> themselves.

That's fine by me (you're the expert not me). But what I don't
understand then is how do I share the credentials in memory, between two
different contexts ?

Joel K.

--
I want to  argue that an  effective way of  promoting true computer literacy
would be to make Unix basics part of the curriculum... for everybody.