Re: default principal flags after kaserver->kdc hprop? (in 0.2f)

On Monday, December 18, 2000 11:56:43 PM +0100, Johan Danielsson
<joda@pdc.kth.se> wrote:
+-----
| "Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH" <allbery@ece.cmu.edu> writes:
| > I had to dump the KDC and edit the dump file to change the flags to
| > 126 (?!) for every principal before things worked again.
|
| Where did it go wrong, are the flags ok on the master? What were they
| before?
+--->8

They appear to have been mis-set when I originally hprop'd them from the
kaserver database; they were incorrect on the master as well, but
apparently 0.2f didn't care.  I know there were weird flag settings in the
kaserver for some principals (notablly, all the krbtgt.* principals had
NOTGS+NOSEAL, which made the KDC unhappy), but most user and host
principals were valid before the hprop.

--
brandon s. allbery     [os/2][linux][solaris][japh]    allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator        [WAY too many hats]          allbery@ece.cmu.edu