heimdal misbuilds on AIX when kth-krb installed

AIX's wonderful loader takes the libraries from the kth-krb install in
/usr/local/lib in preference to the heimdal ones invoked via -L options.
(I hate AIX sometimes.)

This might be a libtool issue; suppose I can try to scare up a more recent
one and try again.  Then again, I don't expect libtool to be able to help
AIX much.

--
brandon s. allbery     [os/2][linux][solaris][japh]    allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator        [WAY too many hats]          allbery@ece.cmu.edu