Re: heimdal and OpenSSL

    Jacques> Gabor, Clearly I'm talking to a brick wall.  This is my
    Jacques> last message to you on this subject.  I'll post again to
    Jacques> the list next week so that those who have tuned out due
    Jacques> to this inane discourse will have a chance to comment.

Please can we stop this useless debate, and get on to something
useful, eg.  coding?

    Jacques> That's fabulous, I'm so happy for you.  Where are your
    Jacques> patches?  Did they not involve renaming the libdes API
    Jacques> functions under discussion?

I believe that Gabor will be releasing his patches when he is ready.

At this time Heimdal's authors can compare and decide which set to
merge into Heimdal.

I am somewhat surprised though you missed Gabor's previous messages
saying that this is what he was working on.

Why try to duplicate work that is already being done?
--
Brian May <bam@snoopy.apana.org.au>