Re: readline, editline, sl and snprintf

--On Friday, January 26, 2001 09:52:14 AM +1100 Brian May
<bam@snoopy.apana.org.au> wrote:

>     >> My guess is you have an earlier version of Heimdal, before
>     >> libeditline was converted to use libtool. This will cause a
>     >> number of different problems, like this one.
>
>     Derrick> I probably have something more recent than you do,
>     Derrick> actually.
>
> But, is libeditline controlled by libtool?

In my build are:
6:41pm:shadow@johnstown:editline:74> ls
ChangeLog       complete.lo     editline.lo     snprintf.o      sysunix.o
Makefile        complete.o      editline.o      strdup.c        testit
Makefile.am     edit_compat.c   libeditline.la  strdup.lo       testit.c
Makefile.in     editline.3      roken_rename.h  strdup.o        testit.o
README          editline.c      snprintf.c      sysunix.c       unix.h
complete.c      editline.h      snprintf.lo     sysunix.lo

Given libeditline.la, I'll say yes. (Which I would've said otherwise, but
wanted to check)