Re: Heimdal 0.3e

    Brian> I suspect solving this will require going through Gordon's
    Brian> patch, and working out what is and isn't still required (I
    Brian> tried applying it as is, but got conflicts on configure.in
    Brian> and lib/otp_md.c).  -- Brian May <bam@snoopy.apana.org.au>

hmmm. I tried applying Gordon's patch without configure.in (see my
the best way to fix the conflicts for these files). However, I still
get the same problem.

My guess is that I am missing:

+#ifdef HAVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO_H
+#include <openssl/des.h>
+#include <openssl/md4.h>
+#include <openssl/md5.h>
+#include <openssl/sha.h>
+#include <openssl/rc4.h>
+#include <openssl/blowfish.h>
+#include <openssl/rand.h>
+#define des_new_random_key des_random_key
+#else

from krb5_locl.h but I am not sure how to add it, considering
HAVE_OPENSSL_CRYPTO_H seems to have been replaced with
HAVE_OPENSSL_DES_H, HAVE_OPENSSL_MD4_H, HAVE_OPENSSL_MD5_H,
HAVE_OPENSSL_RC4_H and HAVE_OPENSSL_SHA_H.
--
Brian May <bam@snoopy.apana.org.au>