Re: SPKI (Was: .k5command -- new stuff for rsh)

    David> entrust has an implementation of the SPKI mech.  they're
    David> the only one as far as i know.

There is also an implementation at MIT, but IMHO it is so poorly
designed and written that it probably isn't worth worrying about. :-(

    >> At 08:55 AM 2/13/01 +1100, Brian May wrote: >The biggest
    >> problems with SPKI right now though is that a) no good
    >> >implementation exists, b) no traffic on mailing list for
    >> several >months (I will have to try and talk to Carl Ellison
    >> about that).
    >>
    >> IIRC, the IETF SPKI WG has concluded.

This doesn't seem to have been indicated, either here:

<URL:http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/spki-charter.html>

or here (mailing list archives):