Re: ksu and --no-addresses

On Tuesday, March 20, 2001 12:06:40 +0100, Johan Danielsson
<joda@pdc.kth.se> wrote:
+-----
| Not the way it's written now. verify_user has to take a
| krb5_get_init_creds_opt parameter. Should probably do something about
| this.
+--->8

I recently had to hack up a copy of verify_user because I needed to use a
non-default keytab; granted that it's turning into a monster, but is there
any chance of that being supported at some point?

--
brandon s. allbery     [os/2][linux][solaris][japh]   allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator        [WAY too many hats]         allbery@ece.cmu.edu