Re: 0.3e breaks kaserver emulation

We had the same experience here, on a Digital Unix (or Compaq whatever)
V4.0G Alphaserver, so we reverted to 0.3d. However, the kdc bombs when
an AFS client tries to authenticate. And what is even more annoying, the
debugger bombs when trying to read the core dump... I'm working on it,
but it would be nice with some ideas or hints, if there are any out
there.

         Torbjorn Moa