[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Heimdal and NAT
- To: Erland Lewin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Heimdal and NAT
- From: Assar Westerlund <email@example.com>
- Date: 03 Jul 2001 22:57:05 +0200
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-Reply-To: email@example.com's message of "29 Jun 2001 14:59:16 -0400"
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-Agent: Gnus/5.070098 (Pterodactyl Gnus v0.98) Emacs/20.6
email@example.com (Johan Danielsson) writes:
> > Kerberos V5: mk_req failed (Server not found in Kerberos database)
> This sounds like the client is trying to get tickets for the wrong
> principal. Can you try to find what principal it's trying to use?
I think you're running a somewhat old version. The current version
tries to print the principal it's trying to use, as in:
[ Trying mutual KERBEROS5 (host/blahonga.nolleberga@FOO.SE)... ]
[ Kerberos V5 accepts you as ``assar@FOO.SE'' ]
[ Output is now encrypted with type DES_CFB64 ]
[ Input is now decrypted with type DES_CFB64 ]
If the hostname that gets printed is the wrong one, we have to find
out what's failing to get the real hostname.