Re: Problems building heimdal-0.3f --enable-kaserver

Nathan Rawling <nrawling@firedrake.net> writes:
> I had removed the libraries for each, but not the include files. Removing
> the include files, making clean, and running configure over again make it
> much happier.

Ah ok.  The configure tests should be made more resilient to this, so
they will not think that libcrypto can be used when there's only one
of the headers and the libraries.

> I look forward to when heimdal and openssl can coexist, but for now I have
> it working. Thank you for all of your help!

I believe it works much better in 0.4b.  I can build against openssl
with and without krb4 compatability.

/assar