OSF sia stuff in 0.4b

Hi,
   The Makefile for the sia lib (lib/auth/sia) in 0.4b hasn't been updated to
deal with the possibility of using openssl's libcrypto rather than libdes and
also tries to do the link explicitly with "ld" rather than letting libtool do
it so the library search paths aren't getting set properly.

I've made a quick hack to the Makefile to get it to build for me but someone
who understands autoconf can probably fix this up properly pretty easily.

cheers
mark