[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ASN.1 stuff (Re: [xad] Re: FW: SSPI client)
- To: "Jacques A. Vidrine" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Nicolas Williams <Nicolas.Williams@verizon.net>, lukeh@PADL.COM, xad@PADL.COM, "assar @ sics . se HEIMDAL-DISCUSS" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: ASN.1 stuff (Re: [xad] Re: FW: SSPI client)
- From: Nicolas Williams <Nicolas.Williams@ubsw.com>
- Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 10:47:26 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <20011109073210.A4282@madman.nectar.com>; from Jacques A. Vidrine on Fri, Nov 09, 2001 at 07:32:10AM -0600
- Mail-Followup-To: "Jacques A. Vidrine" <firstname.lastname@example.org>,Nicolas Williams <Nicolas.Williams@verizon.net>, lukeh@PADL.COM,xad@PADL.COM,"assar @ sics . se HEIMDAL-DISCUSS" <email@example.com>
- References: <200111061210.XAA41229@au.padl.com> <3BE88619.firstname.lastname@example.org> <200111070459.PAA50022@au.padl.com> <3BEA941F.email@example.com> <20011108124946.C91615@madman.nectar.com> <3BEBD8F0.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20011109073210.A4282@madman.nectar.com>
- Sender: email@example.com
But since SPNEGO uses BIT STRING and Murphy's law being such as it is,
no doubt support for [optional] correct BIT STRING encoding will be
needed to implement SPNEGO...
On Fri, Nov 09, 2001 at 07:32:10AM -0600, Jacques A. Vidrine wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 09, 2001 at 08:24:00AM -0500, Nicolas Williams wrote:
> > I think I was wrong. It's BIT STRING that is encoded incorrectly by MIT
> > krb5, and by all subsequent implementors.
> Yes, this I understand.
> Jacques A. Vidrine <firstname.lastname@example.org> http://www.nectar.com/
> Verio/NTT SME = FreeBSD UNIX = Heimdal Kerberos
> email@example.com = nectar@FreeBSD.org = firstname.lastname@example.org
-DISCLAIMER: an automatically appended disclaimer may follow. By posting-
-to a public e-mail mailing list I hereby grant permission to distribute-
-and copy this message.-
Visit our website at http://www.ubswarburg.com
This message contains confidential information and is intended only
for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please
notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents
of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If
verification is required please request a hard-copy version. This
message is provided for informational purposes and should not be
construed as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities or
related financial instruments.