Re: Unknown errors

On 11 Jan 2002 eichin-lists@boxedpenguin.com wrote:

> > One thing that did worry me was that ktutil list didn't put a realm on the
> > end of any of the listed tickets in the keytab.  Is that normal behaviour?
>
> That is odd (what does klist -k report?  I'd trust it more...)

klist -k does nothing - apparently the option doesn't exist.  (version 0.3e,
from debian package heimdal-clients version 0.3e-6).

Trying a klist -c /etc/krb5.keytab results in

klist: krb5_cc_get_principal: Cannot allocate memory

which doesn't look like a winner.

> Hmm.  I wonder, the spaces around the = in the default_realm
> assignment may not be optional... you could try that at least, it's

Tried, failed.  ktutil still doesn't show a realm.

> the only thing that looks odd (well, the explicit clockskew setting
> does too, but that's just because it has been years since I've seen
> anyone set one.)

I saw it in some docs somewhere, and thought it might be a nice decoration.
<g>

#include <disclaimer.h>
Matthew Palmer
mjp16@ieee.uow.edu.au