Re: Getting Heimdal kaserver to work...

Actually, now that I look closer I see (and remember) that the kaserver stuff
requires krb4.  The trick seems to be finding krb4 libraries that'll fit (anyone?).
It'd be nice if the configure script would barf if the builder asked for
something it couldn't provide instead of cheerfully not providing it...
I'm sure I did this once...

Eric