Re: Getting Heimdal kaserver to work...

> Ok, I found and built the KTH KRB4 sources, now I just need to remember how to
> configure kadmin to allow the use of afs(cell) salted passwords...

Try adding the following kadmin entry to your krb5.conf file, it should
create keys for krb5, krb4 and afs. Note that key creation happens only when
the principal is created or the password are changed. Existing principals
will not have any afs keys (until they change thier passwords)..

[kadmin]
        default_keys = des3:pw-salt des:pw-salt des:afs3-salt:{your_afs_cell_here} des:pw-salt: