Re: Getting Heimdal kaserver to work...

On Sat, 2002-03-09 at 06:01, Eric Knudstrup wrote:
> Ok, I found and built the KTH KRB4 sources, now I just need to remember how to
> configure kadmin to allow the use of afs(cell) salted passwords...

kdc.conf again...

[kadmin]
        default_keys = des3:pw-salt des:pw-salt: des:afs3-salt:cellname

(that last is all one line; I haven't figured out how to make evolution
not wrap stuff stupidly yet...)

"cellname" should be replaced with the name of your cell.

--
brandon s. allbery   [linux][solaris][japh][freebsd]
allbery@kf8nh.apk.net