How to create afs KeyFile with ktutil.

Hi,
I'm trying to set up afs cell with heimdal (Heimdal 0.5.1, KTH-KRB 1.2.1)
and OpenAFS 1.2.7 on Solaris.

I've kerberos realm and created afs principial for the cell with
Keytypes(salttype[(salt-value)]): des-cbc-crc(pw-salt), des-cbc-md4(pw-salt),
des-cbc-md5(pw-salt), des3-cbc-sha1(pw-salt)

I've copied the afs key to krb5.keytab and ktutil list gives:

FILE:/etc/krb5.keytab:

Vno  Type           Principal
  1  des-cbc-crc    host/sarabi.netia.se@NETIA.SE
  1  des-cbc-md4    host/sarabi.netia.se@NETIA.SE
  1  des-cbc-md5    host/sarabi.netia.se@NETIA.SE
  1  des3-cbc-sha1  host/sarabi.netia.se@NETIA.SE
  1  des-cbc-crc    afs@NETIA.SE
  1  des-cbc-md4    afs@NETIA.SE
  1  des-cbc-md5    afs@NETIA.SE
  1  des3-cbc-sha1  afs@NETIA.SE

krb4:/etc/srvtab:

Vno  Type         Principal
  1  des-cbc-md5  host/sarabi.netia.se@NETIA.SE
  1  des-cbc-md4  host/sarabi.netia.se@NETIA.SE
  1  des-cbc-crc  host/sarabi.netia.se@NETIA.SE
  1  des-cbc-md5  afs@NETIA.SE
  1  des-cbc-md4  afs@NETIA.SE
  1  des-cbc-crc  afs@NETIA.SE

I've copied the afs key to KeyFile with
ktutil copy /etc/krb5.keytab AFSKEYFILE:/etc/openafs/server/KeyFile
( btw ktutil doesn't looks for ThisCell in /etc/openafs )
but I can't list with ktutil

ktutil -k /etc/openafs/server/KeyFile list
ktutil: krb5_kt_start_seq_get /etc/openafs/server/KeyFile: Unsupported key table format version number

While trying to use the tokens I get
rxk: security object was passed a bad ticket

klist

Credentials cache: FILE:/tmp/krb5cc_0
        Principal: gunnar/admin@NETIA.SE

  Issued           Expires          Principal
Dec 13 22:30:06  Dec 14 08:30:06  krbtgt/NETIA.SE@NETIA.SE
Dec 13 22:30:06  Dec 14 08:30:06  afs@NETIA.SE
Dec 13 22:39:27  Dec 13 23:39:27  kadminådmin@NETIA.SE

   V4-ticket file: /tmp/tkt0
        Principal: gunnar.admin@NETIA.SE

  Issued           Expires          Principal
Dec 13 22:30:06  Dec 14 08:30:06  krbtgt.NETIA.SE@NETIA.SE

# vos listvldb
VLDB entries for all servers
Could not access the VLDB for attributes
rxk: security object was passed a bad ticket