question about slave servers

Hi there!

I've been successfully using Heimdal on FreeBSD for our internal network
for over a year now and totally love it.

I'm in the process of trying to setup a slave server and have run into a
roadblock. I have ipropd-master and ipropd-slave talking to each other
and working great but I'm unsure what the next step is. The krb5.conf
manpage doesn't specify what needs to be added to krb5.conf in order for
the clients to use the slave if something happens to the master.

I'd be grateful for any info that you can give me :)

Thanks!

-Bill

--
-=| Bill Swingle <unfurl@nextrials.com>