kerberos authentication disables LDAP operation?

Hi,

	I tried to use LDAP SDK to connect to AD, the odd thing is if I adopts simple authentication by using ldap_simple_bind_s() then I can search, compare, ..etc. However if I use kerberos authentication by using GSS-API and ldap_sasl_bind_s() after getting TGT, it would pass the authentication phase successfully however while doing the search, no entry was returned even though the criteria are the same as simple authentication one. And no error was returned either.

	Did I miss something here?

Thx.

Kent