kaserver Import

I'm probably overinterpreting the web page, but there is a hint that
hpropd might be able to directly import a kaserver database.  Am I
dreaming?  (Understand I only want to do that short term in any case.)

In any case does anyone have any suggestions for AFS kaserver to
Heimdal migration beyond the info in the AFS-KRB5 migration kit?