KRB5KRB_ERR_RESPONSE_TOO_BIG

When I perform a kinit against my Windows 2003 domain
controller as Administrator, I get this error back (I
see it on the network):
KRB5KRB_ERR_RESPONSE_TOO_BIG

This only happens for users in the Administrators
group. I can kinit just fine with other users. This
was never a problem in Windows 2000. Even weirder, I
only get this error from some machines in my office,
where from other machines the kinit works just fine.

What could be getting sent back for Administrator that
makes the response too big to send? Additionally, how
could that information be related to specific
machines? The machine from which it fails has many IPs
on its NIC, which are sent in the request. Could this
be related?

Thanks,
Dave