Re: LDAP layouts for Heimdal

> > Are you trying to add inetOrgPerson to the objectClass attribute of an
> > existing entry? This is not allowed in LDAP at it would change the
> > structural objectclass of the entry. You can add krb5KDCEntry and
> > krb5Principal because they are AUXILIARY object classes. However,
> > inetOrgPerson ist STRUCTURAL.

I've a similar question:

My ldap tree is laid out with three roots, and probably more will come:

dc=nbtsc,dc=org
dc=theinternetco,dc=net
dc=independence,dc=net

Each has a corresponding realm:

NBTSC.ORG
THEINTERNETCO.NET
INDEPENDENCE.NET

my users are in an ou=Users subtree, and their uids are just the short
version: uid=test,ou=Users,dc=nbtsc,dc=org

Is there any way to make heimdal store the kerberos properties in the
correct bases, based on realm?

Aredridel

This is a digitally signed message part