Re: Switching to sub searches for hdb-ldap.c

On Sun, 2003-11-23 at 17:13, Chris Hamilton wrote:
> I have been thinking about trying to make hdb-ldap.c search by sub and not base.
>  I was thinking about doing this to help organize various principals better
> inside the tree.  Is this a good idea?

I was thinking similarly -- I'm still looking to merge my ldap hdb with
my main ldap tree. At the moment, though, I have posixAccounts as
uid=_,ou=Users,dc=mydomain,dc=net, and krb5Principals as
uid=_@mydomain.net,ou=Realms,dc=mydomain,dc=net, and the discrepancy
bothers me.

Ari

This is a digitally signed message part