Re: kadmin del_enctypes bumps kvno

Buck Huppmann <buckh@pobox.com> writes:

>> i inserted a kludge into _kadm5_setup_entry() that decrements the
>> ent->kvno after the call to _kadm5_set_keys2() if !(princ_mask &
>> KADM5_KVNO), but i don't think it's the right thing to do, so i'm
>> hoping for a fix . . .
>
> seeing as there's nothing seemingly forthcoming, i figure maybe my
> complaint didn't make sense, so here's my ugly workaround, which
> maybe speaks to the problem more lucidly

The complaint did make sense I just never got around to fixing it. Sorry,
just forgot about it. I just have forgotten what I though about it when I
did my version of the fix when you sent the first mail.

I think I needed up with that set_keys2 shouldn't update the kvno.

This solves your problem ?

http://people.su.se/~lha/patches/heimdal/buck-set_keys2-no-update

Love

PGP signature