Re: Build environment incomplete and how to handle that.

> > So, what is wrong? Couldn't configue have told me that it's no idea in
> > starting make without curses (I needed ncurses-devel).
>
> Sure, its just the configure script just assumes that the build
> enviromentment is somewhat sane.

Ok, my SuSE box which happend to be with installed compiler but
without ncurses-devel and without lex+yacc was not a sane enough
environment for heimdal configure to cope?

> It might be a good idea, but do you really know when tgetent isn't needed ?

Yes, you need to decide which dependencies are fatal to miss and which
are not. ncurses-devel, lex and yacc seemed to be fatal for the
heimdal snapshot I installed.

Harald.