Re: SEAM change password protocol different?

You're on Solaris 8 right?

Take a look at patches 112237-09, 112390-08, and 110060-14.  In
particular notice bug ID 4360141 in (some of) the patch descriptions.
I have someone else here checking that for me, but if they really fix
that bug then they will fix the problem.

The corresponding Solaris 9 patches are part of the "recommended and
security" cluster, which I already had installed.  Note that the
latest Kerberos security notice from Sun is November 2003.

Now if I knew why Leash on PC can't change passwords. . .  That's
another list though.