db4/db.h not found

Hello,

I have been doing testing on Single Sign On using BerkeleyDB, SSL, SASL,
Heimdal and OpenLdap.

First, I have installed BerkeleyDB (db-4.2.52.NC), then OpenSSL
(openssl-0.9.7-stable-SNAP-20040227), and then Heimdal
(heimdal-20040227).

While doing the configure for heimdal, I notice that db4/db.h and
db3/db.h is not found, only db/db.h is found. I have already declare the
BerkeleyDB libs and include path in the CPPFLAGS and LDFLAGS.
Are there any way I make db4/db.h available?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Chin Leong