Re: db4/db.h not found

On Tue, 2 Mar 2004, Ng Chin Leong wrote:

This should be a FAQ or developers should document it in the README file.
Use only db3 and db4.0, not 4.1 and I guess not even 4.2 which have
different API.

Install BerkeleyDB into say /usr/local/BerkeleyDB-4.0.x and do:
cd /usr/local/BerkeleyDB-4.0.x/include
ln -s db4 .

The proceed as you did with CPPFLAGS and LDFLAGS.

Martin

--
Martin Mokrejs <mmokrejs@natur.cuni.cz>
PGP5.0i key is at http://www.natur.cuni.cz/~mmokrejs