Enabling GSSAPI support in Cyrus-SASL

I posted this to a FreeBSD list, but no response, thought I'd try here. This is most likely intended for someone who has used ports to install Heimdal on FreeBSD.

I used the ports collection in FreeBSD 5.2.1 to install Heimdal-0.6 and want to make sure where the libraries are located.

Where to point the option to get GSSAPI libraries,
I am using the default Heimdal-0.6 port install, so it looks to be in
'/usr/src/crypto/heimdal/lib/gssapi', is that correct? So, I would add
this to my Makefile for Cyrus-SASL?

  --enable-gssapi=/usr/src/crypto/heimdal/lib/gssapi

--
Robert