cross realm authentication (Kerberos Realm & Win2K)

Hi,

I have a question about to the cross-realm
authentication (Kerberos Realm & Win2K)

My scenario is as follows:
a user has successfully authenticated himself to a
Kerberos Realm (Heimdal-0.6) using a Win2K
Professional
machine. This user then wants to remotely access
another computer which is located in a Win2K domain.
I believe this is possible by configuring
trust-relationship between the Kerberos Realm and
Win2K domain, as described in the following articles:
- Heimdal and Windows2000 Kerberos -- how to get them
play together
- Step by step Guide to Kerberos 5 (krb5 1.0)
Interoperability
- Windows 2000 Compatibility in Heimdal documentation
(http://www.pdc.kth.se/heimdal/heimdal.html)

However, when the user (using a w2k prof machine named
testw2k8) sends a TGS-REQ to its KDC in the Kerberos
Realm (LARA_HMD) for accessing the computer (named
test_w2kserver) in a Win2K domain trusted by the KDC
Realm, the following error is generated in the event
log:
Event Type:     Error
Event Source:   Kerberos
Event Category: None