Re: Intergrate Heimdal's hdb-ldap and Samba

Gémes Géza <geza@kzsdabas.sulinet.hu> writes:

> | As soon as the I think the code works I'll commit it, the rest of samba
> | patch is already intengerated and commited.
> |
> | Love
> |
> What parts, if any of that (loriket) patches does the 0.6.1 release
> includes? Does it allows using the SambaNTPassword attribute, as a
> substitute, before a password change ocour?

Heimdal current (not 0.6 branch) includes all patches except the password
expiry part (since it requires a hdb change) that Andrew sent to
heimdal-discuss [1]. The reason I didn't want to pull it on to the 0.6
branch is that its not really tested after the integration was done.

But its only that file (lib/hdb/hdb-ldap.c) that the changes are in, so if
someone copies over the file from heimdal current to 0.6.1 and tests the
changes (with and w/o samba), I'll happy pull over the change to the 0.6
branch.

Love

[1] http://www.stacken.kth.se/lists/heimdal-discuss/2004-02/msg00107.html

PGP signature