Re: Login prompt when starting services after FreeBSD port install

On Fri, 2004-04-30 at 13:11, Thomas Nystrom wrote:
> Check which 'su' command the scripts are using! Probably they are trying
> to use an kerberized su and that one will try to get tickets for the new
> user. You probably want to use the original /usr/bin/su.

Yes, this seems to be the problem. But since installing the FreeBSD port
of Heimdal, the /usr/bin/su is no longer there, nor others like
/usr/bin/login, etc. Do you know how I can get these back. I have posted
to the FreeBSD ports list this morning, but no answer as of yet. The
port seems to have installed Kerberized services in /usr/local/bin.

--
Robert