map/alias username

Hi :)

I'm using heimdal under OpenBSD-3.5 for user authentication.
Everything works except one think which I don't know if it's possible.
All my users are in a NIS map (for gecos, homedir infos...) and authenticate
with kerberos.
I was wondering if there was a way to map/alias a username to another one
that's in kerberos.
For exemple, let's say I have a user named "user01" (not included in kerberos)
and a principal "user02@MY.REALM". Is there a way I could map user01 to
user02 so I could login with user01 using user02 password ?

I'm not sure it is very clear... English is not my first language.
Thanks in advance.

--
Antoine Jacoutot
ajacoutot@lphp.org