RE: Heimdal/OpenLDAP/Samba howto and bugreport

At 01:48 PM 5/28/2004, Tarjei Huse wrote:
>Hi,
>> > If any of you can offer hosting for a few flat htmlfiles I
>> > would be very
>> > happy.
>>
>> Wherever you host it, we can at least put a pointer to it on the OpenLDAP
>> FAQ-o-Matic.
>
>That is a point yes.

I note as well that you're welcomed to submit OpenLDAP-related
standalone articles to the OpenLDAP Project for publication on its
website <http://www.openldap.org/pub/>.

In looking at the document, one comment I would have is for it to be
more clear where the user should go for help (Heimdal list for Heimdal
problems, Samba list for Samba problems, etc.).

><OT>
>I wonder if you (or someone else in the OpenLDAP team ) would like to
>add two things to the Openldap administrationguide:

I suggest you file issue(s) using the OpenLDAP Issue Tracking System
(http://www.openldap.org/its/) here.  Suggestion, especially specific
suggestions (e.g., with text), are quite welcomed.

Kurt