Re: Heimdal/OpenLDAP/Samba howto and bugreport

Tarjei Huse <tarjei@nu.no> writes:

> On Thu, 2004-05-27 at 13:20, Love wrote:
>> Tarjei Huse <tarjei@nu.no> writes:
>>
>> > Hi,
>> > I tried setting up the latest heimdal snapshot today to test Bartlets
>> > patches.
> I'm replying here to keep things in the thread.
>
> I have now managed to actually bind to my kDC and search my ldapserver
> using a gssapi sasl bind.
>
> Lots of thanks to Howard, Andrew and Love for helping me.
>
> I've documented everything here:
> https://sec.miljovern.no/bin/view/Info/HeimdalKerberosSambaAndOpenLdap

I'll merge in the text into the info documetation that had most of you text
versions of the document.

> I'll be moving this somewhere else (Love would you like to host this on
> the heimdal site?) later, but for now you'll find it here.

I would like to include it with the documtation we ship with heimdal, and I
guess we should rebuild the htmlized info documtation every night so it
happends.

If your howto don't fit into the info documetation in a good way, I can put
them up on the website (on train right now, can't check).

Love

PGP signature