Re: Heimdal/OpenLDAP/Samba howto and bugreport

On Sat, 2004-05-29 at 11:11, Love wrote:
> Tarjei Huse <tarjei@nu.no> writes:

> > I'm replying here to keep things in the thread.
> > I have now managed to actually bind to my kDC and search my ldapserver
> > using a gssapi sasl bind.
> > Lots of thanks to Howard, Andrew and Love for helping me.
> > I've documented everything here:
> > https://sec.miljovern.no/bin/view/Info/HeimdalKerberosSambaAndOpenLdap
> I'll merge in the text into the info documetation that had most of you text
> versions of the document.
> > I'll be moving this somewhere else (Love would you like to host this on
> > the heimdal site?) later, but for now you'll find it here.

> I would like to include it with the documtation we ship with heimdal, and I
> guess we should rebuild the htmlized info documtation every night so it
> happends.
Good :-)

> If your howto don't fit into the info documetation in a good way, I can put
> them up on the website (on train right now, can't check).

Ok, both things are good IMHO. I think we should decide on how to do the
configuration before I move the howto, but once that has been done, then
it should be included here and there.

I'm planning to expand the section on using kerberos to include services
like ssh, cyrus-imapd and emailclients.

Tarjei