Re: Heimdal/OpenLDAP/Samba howto and bugreport

Tarjei Huse <tarjei@nu.no> writes:

>> I would like to include it with the documtation we ship with heimdal, and I
>> guess we should rebuild the htmlized info documtation every night so it
>> happends.
> Good :-)
>
>> If your howto don't fit into the info documetation in a good way, I can put
>> them up on the website (on train right now, can't check).
>
> Ok, both things are good IMHO. I think we should decide on how to do the
> configuration before I move the howto, but once that has been done, then
> it should be included here and there.
>
> I'm planning to expand the section on using kerberos to include services
> like ssh, cyrus-imapd and emailclients.

So I've folded in most comments into the already existing document that was
based on Luke Howards document, you can find a snapshot here (its all
commited, so it will be in next snapshot).

http://people.su.se/~lha/patches/heimdal/ldap-info-doc.txt

The third point in your TroubleshootingGuide (missing krb5KeyVersionNumber)
was a bug and is now fixed.

Love

PGP signature