Re: Fwd: kadmin commands, was: kas commands

Its the long standing problem how to handle the return values from the sl
command parsing function, it are diffrent usage between sl_command() and
sl_loop().

sl_command() returns the value the function returned, but sl_loop abort the
prompt loop on non 0/SL_BAD_COMMAND return values.

Love

"Henry B. Hotz" <hotz@jpl.nasa.gov> writes:

> Not sure it's high priority, but I think Peter Scott has a point here.
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
>> BTW, I don't know if you're connected to the people who maintain
>> kadmin, but if so, please pass on my gripe that it returns a zero
>> status code even when something plainly went wrong (e.g., trying to
>> delete a nonexistent principal).
> ----
> The opinions expressed in this message are mine,
> not those of Caltech, JPL, NASA, or the US Government.
> Henry.B.Hotz@jpl.nasa.gov, or hbhotz@oxy.edu

PGP signature