user mapping error on Win2k

Have a nice day,

I am a newbie with Heimdal, so please do not trash on me. I have spent a lot
of time looking up archives and manuals but I was unable to resolve the
problem, that's why I am here ...

We have a network having both Win2K and Linux workstations. I managed to set
up Heimdal KDC, and it works well with Linux boxes, but afrer following the
instructions in Heimdal "Windows 2000 compatibility" section it seems, that
KDC resolves the user and password provided by Win box, but then an error
message appears saying: "No mapping between Account Names and Security IDs
done", thus permitting login to the box. (I have no clue what to do or set,
since I issued ksetup /mapuser * * previously ...)

Did anyone face this problem before? An ideas?

Thank You for your help,
Imi

--
Imre, Nagy Jr.                        while (!sleep) sheep++;