Re: Heimdal doesn't find pthreads

Tarjei Huse <tarjei@nu.no> writes:

> Yes, that works.
>
> However, I got a few other interesting errors / bugs:
>
> 1. ./configure --hdb-openldap-module fails:
> configure: error: unrecognized option: --hdb-openldap-module
> Try `./configure --help' for more information.
> But the option is mentioned in the documentation.
>>./configure --help|grep hdb
>   --hdb-openldap-module   if you want support to build openldap hdb as
> shared

its --enable-hdb-openldap-module, I got the helpstring wrong.

> 2. When using
> ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/heimdal --with-openldap -with-pthreads
> LIBS=-pthread
>
> kdc still gets compled without ldapsupport:
>>/usr/local/heimdal/libexec/kdc --builtin-hdb
> builtin hdb backends: db:

Doesn't it find openssl (can you mail me your config.log ?)

> 3. The bind to ipv6 adresses is quite annoying. I miss a way to specify
> in the configfile which adresses kdc,kadmind and kpasswd should attach
> to.

From kdc(8)

    Options supported:
[...]
     --addresses=list of addresses
[...]
     Options specific to the KDC only are found in the ``[kdc]'' section.  All
     the command-line options can preferably be added in the configuration
     file.

So

	[kdc]addresses=list of addresses

should work.