Heimdal repository on samba.org

Just a quick note so the heimdal list doesn't feel in the dark.

Metze and I are working on Samba/Kerberos stuff, with a view to the
Active Directory game.  To allow us to work on the code together, we
have imported the current heimdal snapshot into our 'lorikeet'
subversion repository on samba.org.
(http://www.samba.org/samba/subversion.html)

There we hope to attempt things like sending the PAC, and integration
with Samba4's ldb backing database.

This isn't intended to be a fork (we don't have that much free time!
;-), and I hope we can make the changes suitable for inclusion back into
the main distribution.

Thanks,

Andrew Bartlett
--