Re: aes256-cts-hmac-sha1-96 support in Heimdal 0.6.2

Karsten Künne <karsten.kuenne@desy.de> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I try to use aes256-cts-hmac-sha1-96 keys with Heimdal in order to be
> interoperable with MIT Kerberos but I can't get it to work. I created a fresh
> new principal with the proper keys (at least I hope so):
[...]
> This is with Heimdal 0.6.2 (client and server). So, what's the status of
> aes256-cts-hmac-sha1-96 support in Heimdal? Is it broken or am I doing
> something stupid? Or do I need a newer snapshot?

heimdal 0.6.x doesn't support AES, what version are you really running ?

kinit --version/kdc --version

Last time I did interrop testing with MIT using heimdal current, availible
as snapshots on ftp site, it worked just fine. I guess I should test again.

Love

PGP signature