Results from my request for testimonials

In the event that you have to convince your management that this
software from Sweden is safe to use the following may be helpful.  ;-)

OTOH if you are trying to decide whether to use MIT, Heimdal, or some
other Kerberos software that's a different question.  My opinion is
that there are several good implementations and which is best depends
on what unique characteristics you need/want.  In my case AFS is the
biggest application and the fact the KTH also makes AFS software
matters.

Begin forwarded message:

----