Re: Kerberos/LDAP/SASL central authentication server howto

Thank you for all the details about SASL.I looked under 7.2 and didn't find anything there about connection encryption only
authentication protection.

Could sasl look at the service keys to determine dynamicly the SSF ?

Markus

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 16:21 , Love <lha@stacken.kth.se> sent:

--
Markus Moeller <huaraz@moeller.plus.com>