Re: Kerberos/LDAP/SASL central authentication server howto

Tarjei,

I used a SUSE Linux box with latest openldap, sasl and heimdal kerberos against AD (e.g ./ldapsearch  -H ldap://ad.test.com:389/ -b
"DC=TEST,DC=COM" -s sub  "(cn=testuser)" )and I think it does negotiate the mechanism including the secuity properties and uses at the
end gss_wrap to encrypt the connection.

Regards
Markus

On Mon,  9 Aug 2004 14:38 , Tarjei Huse <tarjei@nu.no> sent: