Re: Storing entries in several levels

Title:
Hi there,
    I'm testing heimdal for use in an authentication server, and I
have integrated it with OpenLDAP. I would like to have the possibility
of storing kerberos principals in several levels of the directory, not
just one plain level containing all the principals. Heimdal right now
(at least the version tested, 0.6.2) doesn't support this, so I
modified the sources to have this functionality. Here is the patch:

Next major version of heimdal already does this.

Love

Are there any plans to implement some kind of mapping between principals instances and ldap entries, like the following:
uid=adam,ou=Accounting,dc=example,dc=com ----> adam@EXAMPLE.COM
and
uid=eva,ou=Sales,dc=example,dc=com ----> adam@EXAMPLE.COM
while
uid=testsys,ou=Hosts,dc=example,dc=com ----> testsys/host@EXAMPLE.COM
and
uid=testcomp$,ou=Computers,dc=example,dc=com ----> testcomp/host@EXAMPLE.COM
In other words a configurable way to map entries in different subtrees to different instances.

Thanks,

Geza