Re: Can't init ldap db

You will never get anywhere with this using the RedHat LDAP RPMs.
Download the current OpenLDAP source (2.2.15) from www.openldap.org and
build it yourself if you want something that actually works. RedHat's
bundle is something like 3 years out of date and too buggy to be used.

If you want *supported*, current pre-built RPMs, you can get them from
us (Symas) at www.symas.com. (Unfortunately, we haven't updated our
Heimdal RPMs to the current release yet, but we do offer an older build
that already works with OpenLDAP.)

--
   -- Howard Chu