Re: Heimdal-Openldap how to store principals?

Jose,

I have been following your HowTo all along, thanks for the great info.
I am stuck at section 6.2.2, init EXAMPLE.COM.  You say, "This should
have created several entries in our LDAP directory under the system
branch.", I don't see them under any branch.  Does Kerberos create these
accounts as would an LDIF?

I have Heimdal configured with:
configure --prefix=%{heimdalprefix}
	--with-openldap=/var/ldap/etc/openldap/ --disable-berkeley-db

Is this OK?

Also, I can see the server listening on the Unix Socket.  But are there
possible permission problems?
unix  2      [ ACC ]     STREAM     LISTENING     469921
/var/ldap/var/run/ldapi

--
Facade: Provide a unified interface to a set of interfaces in a
subsystem.

Andrew Bacchi
Staff Systems Programmer
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute