Several databases in one KDC?

    Hi there,

    Does heimdal offer support for having several databases under just
one KDC? I mean the following: I have realms REALMA, REALMB and REALMC,
and I want a single KDC to offer Kerberos services for these three
realms. But I would like to have them appart from each other, so maybe I
have REALMA in LDAP, and REALMB and REALMC in two separate databases. Is
this possible?

    I've tried with the following in /etc/krb5.conf with no success:

[kdc]
    database = {
       realm = REALMA
       dbname = ldap:ou=kerberos,dc=realma